We are a member of the South Tyrolean Bikehotels, Eisackbike, and the bike school "Brixbike".
Our village, Feldthurns (850 m), is wonderfully situated in the midst of magnificent chestnut groves and wine taverns along the famous Eisacktaler chestnut trail, between the towns of Brixen and Klausen. Both hikers and bikers are very welcome guests here.
With the alpine pasture of Feldthurns we also have one of the most beautiful vantage points if you want to see a multitude of Dolomite peaks. Rustic huts with the best of South Tyrolean cuisine invite you to relax and enjoy. Fast-paced or leisurely descents by bike, on trails or gravel paths, provide a proper adrenalin rush
We offer guided bike tours in 2-3 performance categories from Monday to Saturday. Every day, a different area is tackled. Our guests are also welcome to take part in the normal tours on an e-bike. The speed must be adapted to the group. Especially on Saturday, we offer a pure e-bike tour in addition to the guided bike tour. Depending on the availability of guides, a guided e-bike tour can also be offered on another day during the week (on request).
Included in your weekly stay:
1x guided e-bike tour with our trained guides
3x e-bike rental
Further guided tours on request: € 40,00 per person
Bike rental: € 35,00 per person
E-bike rental: € 40,00 per person
3x e-bike rental
The package includes 3 x e-bike rental.
Chiusa Card "Alps & Wine"
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.
1 guided e-bike tour
The package includes a guided e-bike tour.