Ten hotels in the Südtirol Bike Hotels cooperation group are certified "epowered by Bosch". This means that you can expect not just top quality and unforgettable biking experiences in these hotels, you can also expect skill and know-how when you want to spend your biking holiday finding out about the advantages of e-biking or learning or improving the special e-bike riding skills.
In cooperation with Bosch the specialist e-bike hotels offer:
Know-how in the hotel guaranteed by product information and compulsory participation in training courses with instruction from qualified persons to allow guides to acquire product knowledge and to undertake mandatory advanced training in e-bike riding techniques.
- Information folder on the correct use of the e-bike and for the special e-bike touring schedule with tips on how to ride.
- Touring map with notes on the tours, which are especially suitable for e-bikers.
- Weekly programme with at least two guided e-MTB tours per week.
- Weekly or short-stay packages offering courses in riding techniques for beginners and advanced riders.
Package: Uphillflow Camp with the epowered by Bosch BikeHotels
The entire world speaks about e-Mountainbiking. Would you like to find out what it is all about? Then, this special is just ideal! Reveal the secrets of uphill flows during your bike vacation in South Tyrol with the epowered by Bosch BikeHotels. But careful: there is a danger of addiction and fun guaranteed!
Test free of charge including 3-4 test e-bikes (when a week's package is booked).
- Plenty of power sockets in the hotel or in the bike garage.
- Breakdown service in case of repairable defects, which can be repaired without impairing the warranty.
Free e-bike test for 1 day
- 1 day e-bike cycling technique course with theoretical part on the equipment
- 1 guided uphill flow one-day tour to improve what you have learned
- "epowered by Bosch" information brochure on cycling technique, behaviour, bike care & safety
- Free laundry service for your bike clothing