Further information https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the "History" and select "Create custom settings". Select "Accept cookies from websites" and save the settings.
Further information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Google Chrome
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block storage of data for all websites.
6. Select Done.
Further information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en Safari
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Settings" in the system bar and in the "Privacy" dialog box that opens
3. In the section "Accept cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should store the cookies of the websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "show cookies"
Further information https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
The following table contains a list of cookies that are used on the website and explains their purpose and lifetime:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||System cookie, used to keep the user session up||until you close the Browser|
|CookieBanner||Hides the cookie banner||active 1 year|
|PageHistory||Contains the session of the visitor||active 11 months|
|_ga||Used to identify users||active 2 years|
|_gat_ga0||Used to create tracker objects||active 10 minutes|
|_gat_ga1||Used to create tracker objects||active 10 minutes| Release of information
By this declaration of consent you agree that your personal data be forwarded to BikeHotels Südtirol and to the tourism associations as you indicated in the form, for the purposes of compliance with their contractual obligations. This declaration also constitutes automatic acceptance of the terms of data protection provided for by the listed entities.
Hereby you also authorise BikeHotels Südtirol to send information and commercial offers pertaining the tourism sector (either in digital and/or regular mail format), and consent to the display of personalised advertisement messages (remarketing campaigns) on the website (the e-mail address provided serves as a tracking code).
The definition of tourism sector includes the following services:
- Travel packages
- Single travels
- Hotels/lodgings and holiday apartments/accommodation
- Gastronomy and restaurants
- Travel information and offers
You may withdraw your consent at any time, either by sending an e-mail message to: email@example.com
or by unsubscribing through the dedicated link provided in the newsletters.