For information about connections to Germany, please visit the British railway website: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
After your arrival in Germany, the DB/ÖBB EuroCity trains will carry you conveniently and comfortably from Munich to Bolzano: these modern trains, operated in partnership by the German and Austrian railways, run along this line 5 times a day. The journey time is approximately 4 hours. There is no need to switch trains at the Brennero (Brenner) Pass and advance booking of trains is not necessary. Trilingual staff members will attend to your needs. Tickets may be booked online or bought at train ticket offices throughout Italy. There are special offers available on the Munich - Bolzano route starting from € 29.00; children under 15 travelling with their parents ride free!
Airport transfer (with bike transport)
From Milan, Bergamo and Verona:
- Verona/Valerio Catullo airport (VRN) is 145 km (90 miles) from Bolzano/Bozen.
- Innsbruck airport (INN), Austria, is 100 km (63 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 1,5 hours.
- Milan Bergamo/Orio al Serio airport (BGY) is 230 km (140 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours. Matching bus transfers to the following flights here.
- Venice/Treviso airport (TSF) is 200 km (125 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours.
- Venice/Marco Polo airport (VCE) is 230 km (140 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 3 hours.
- Munich airport (MUC), Germany, is 317 km (197 miles) from Bolzano and can be reached by rail in approx. 4 hours or by car in 3 hours. You can reach your holiday destination from Munich airport five times a day with the Südtirol Bus. You will find information, fares and the timetable
From Venezia (with bike transport)
- Milan Malpensa - Milan Bergamo/Orio al Serio (BGY) - Verona/Valerio Catullo (VRN) - Bolzano/Bozen
- Meran and environs
- Chiusa/Klausen - Bressanone/Brixen
Dolomites Airport Shuttle: http://www.altoadigebus.com/booking.html
Alta Pusteria/Hochpustertal Route
- Venezia (VCE) - Treviso - Dobbiaco/Toblach - San Candido/Innichen
Alta Badia Route